One Pan Wonder Recipe - Sweet Corn Fritters
Sweet Corn Fritters are very simple to make, have hardly any ingredients and are perfect for snacks on the road. If you can make use of a hostel kitchen outside of the peak hour times, make a heap of them to eat right now and to take with you while sitting on a long bus ride the next day.
One Pan Wonder Sweet Corn Fritter Ingredients:
2 cups of fresh or frozen sweet corn kernels or 1 can of drained sweet corn kernels
1 cup of flour - wholemeal, gluten free, self raising (whatever you have)
Salt and Pepper to taste
Herbs and Spices if you have them
1/2 cup of milk (cows milk, soy milk, or even water)
One Pan Wonder Sweet Corn Fritter Instructions:
1) Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl
2) Mix all the wet ingredients in a glass really well
3) Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well. You may need to add a bit more flour or a bit more milk or water at this stage as the batter needs to be a little runny still.
4) Heat pan on low to medium heat, add a bit of oil if necessary.
5) Add heaped Tablespoons of sweet corn batter to the pan. Flatten out a little. Cook on each side for 2 - 3 minutes.
6) Serve either by themselves or with chilli sauce. These can be eaten hot or cold. Yum!
Click here for the best family hotel, a cheap hostel or something in between
Disclaimer: We sometimes receive complementary stuff in exchange for an honest review, good or bad. Also, there are some affiliate links on this site. If you click an affiliate link and buy something we receive a small commission. This does not cost you anything more and helps support our family. We only recommend services and products that we personally use. Thanks!